Friday, February 19, 2010

Blog Pe Tin My Blog Layout Is All Messed Up When I Open It With Internet Explorery?please Somebody Hel Pe,im Desperate!?

My blog layout is all messed up when i open it with internet explorery?please somebody hel pe,im desperate!? - blog pe tin

Please help me! I have my blog show in Firefox, but when I open Internet Explorer, everything is a mess, why? Please, if anyone knows how to solve this problem, please help me ... This is what in talkin about: www.rihannanow.bloger.hr

1 comments:

GearSpec... said...

You have to know a few things before you change a design. Things like CSS and HTML.

CSS is handled differently by different browsers. Therefore, we see the display is turned on its head. Takes a little effort to achieve a balanced CSS that works with all browsers. You can download Microsoft Expression Web and use to create the design, then simply copy and paste the code.

Post a Comment